CORPORATE INTERNAL INVESTIGATIONS
Internal inspection of your own organization is sometimes unavoidable. Determining the truth behind civil and/or criminal claims, fraud, theft, even espionage, may require a professional investigation.
South and Associates has extensive experience in conducting high level corporate investigations in both the public and private sectors. We conduct these investigations in an experienced professional manner and obtain detailed evidence while maintaining 100% confidentiality to protect both your organization and employees from a number of potential internal threats.
Investigative support is useful in determining the level of threat from:
- Criminal claims such as harassment, violence, fraud and/or financial abuse
- Civil claims such as discrimination or workplace violence, accident or injury
- Inventory loss, supply chain theft and/or financial irregularity
- Possible drug and/or alcohol abuse in the workplace
- Violations of non-compete or other contractual agreements
- Executive malfeasance
- Background Investigation Audits